Wow, we leave 3 weeks today! This is starting to feel real.
Did my tempo run last night then went to the gym and did circuit training by myself. I really pushed myself on the tempo run. I was really choked because the GPS on my phone failed, again. I knew I was doing well but I had no idea how well. Anyway, when I got home I fixed the map and I did about 5:30 minutes per km. My fastest time yet. I'm not sure where the energy came from but I sure had it last night.
My phone is starting to act up. It keeps going to voice control for no good reason. I think it might be the headphones so I'm going to try another pair.
Tonight we are taking Jim and Karen out to dinner so they can tell us what they have planned for our trip. I am soooo looking forward to it.
26 days to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment