Well, I'm still sick. I tried to run a shorter tempo run last night but it was really difficult. My time was ok but I had to force myself the entire way. There was just no energy in my step. My lungs weren't too bad but I can feel it today.
I stayed up later than I wanted last night looking into Amsterdam and the flights. I booked our seats and found out that the Amsterdam airport is a 15 minute train ride to Amsterdam. So, we should be able to go in for a short tour while we are stopped over there.
I go for my Echocardiogram today. I'm sort of glad that I'm sick because maybe they will see what is wrong. If I were healthy, my "sickness" might not show. That probably doesn't make any sense. I hope I can get a run in when I get home.
I wish I weren't so stressed about the trip. I will be so happy once I'm at the airport and finally on my way.
6 days to go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment