Litze's Athens Marathon Journal

Welcome to my Athens Marathon Journal. Since this is such a big event in my life, I thought I would keep a journal. I type a lot faster, and neater, than I write so I thought I would use the computer. And I thought that someone just might be interested to see how things were going with it.



Sunday, April 25, 2010

Victory!

I ran today! It was slow and my sinus' hurt because I was breathing through my nose (I'm a mouth breather when I run) but I ran. For 48 minutes. Boy, did it feel good. My butt was sore from sitting at my desk so much. Afterwards, I went to work for 5 hours and now I'm exhausted but at least I know I can. I have so much to do at work that I don't know if I'll get out again before the weekend but at least I know I can if I can find the time. Well, I've got a poem to write. I am so looking forward to Saturday!

Tax Season - 5 days left
Athens Marathon - 189 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment