Litze's Athens Marathon Journal

Welcome to my Athens Marathon Journal. Since this is such a big event in my life, I thought I would keep a journal. I type a lot faster, and neater, than I write so I thought I would use the computer. And I thought that someone just might be interested to see how things were going with it.



Friday, April 16, 2010

Being sick sucks

Remember that lung discomfort I was feeling after the run? I went to emergency on Tuesday night and the doctor thinks it might be walkin pnemonia. I've been in bed since. I tried to work today but now I feel worse. I feel terribly guilty because it is tax season and there is just piles of tax returns to do. And worse than that, I can feel all my muscle turning to fat! I don't think I'll be able to run for quite awhile. There goes all that training. But on the brighter side, I probably had it when I did the April Fools Run so if I was 100%, I probably would have done better! Ok, I can dream, can't I. I'm just killing a few minutes while I wait to go to the doctor. I am so tired but I just can't seem to sleep.

15 days left in tax season (and I'm not being any help).

No comments:

Post a Comment