I had a good run last night. I did a good pace and if I can do that on Sunday, I think I'll get a decent time (for me). I now understand about this tapering thing. I have all this extra energy and I just want to use it up but I'm suppose to save it for the Race. I guess I don't have to worry about it now because my hours are pretty much taken up from now until the race. Tonight, right after work we are going to a play - Little Shop of Horrors. I'll be working tomorrow until package pick up and then I'll probably nap until it is time to go to the Fire Department "Semi" annual dinner. Home to bed and then race the next day.
If you want to "see me run", you can go to runkeeper.com/user/litze. It will show my progress in real time on a map. I haven't used it yet but I'd love to know how it works. I may have to send Tina out for a walk at lunch today to find out :)
22 days left in tax season.
206 days left to the marathon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment