Well, I tried running last night. I lasted 19:11 before my lungs hurt too much to continue. I felt well enough before I headed out but it didn't take long to feel the burn (in my lungs). I continued, hoping that it would subside or at least stay tolerable but, alas, I had to walk the rest of the way home. I have to say that I was terribly disappointed. It hurt to breath for the rest of the night so I went to bed at 9 pm. I am suffering today with uncomforable lungs but other than being a little tired, I'm doing fine. I just don't know what to do. I'm sure I can feel my muscles turning to fat as I type. Depending on how long this takes, it could put a real kink in my training schedule. I will try to take it as easy as I can and get lots of sleep. After tax season I'll deal with training.
It is getting pretty stressful at work. My time off really put us behind. That stress is not helping.
10 days left in tax season.
192 days to Athens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment