Litze's Athens Marathon Journal

Welcome to my Athens Marathon Journal. Since this is such a big event in my life, I thought I would keep a journal. I type a lot faster, and neater, than I write so I thought I would use the computer. And I thought that someone just might be interested to see how things were going with it.



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Florence and some exiting news

We made it to Florence without too much trouble. Our hotel is close to the train station so that was convenient to find, if the streets had names on them. We had a wonderful dinner last night. Don,t know what we had but it was all good. We toured the city today. Guess what - lots of old buildings. The weather was much warmer than Venice and the sun came out in the afternoon. I,m a little stressed about the next few days and how we are going to work things out but I think I have a plan that will work. I hope.
I talked to John David this morning/last night. Seems I,m going to be a grandma. Mom and Dad, if you are reading, I guess that will make you Great Grandparents. The baby is due in July. I have to say that I am pretty exited about the news. I have been wanting to be a grandma for awhile now.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Congratulations "Nana"...you will make a wonderful grandmother!
    love, Ingrid

    ReplyDelete