Litze's Athens Marathon Journal

Welcome to my Athens Marathon Journal. Since this is such a big event in my life, I thought I would keep a journal. I type a lot faster, and neater, than I write so I thought I would use the computer. And I thought that someone just might be interested to see how things were going with it.



Thursday, November 18, 2010

Paris - Finally!!

We just arrived at the Hotel Caron - room 42. It was a long train trip. It was raining when we left Nice, sunny along the way and raining again in Paris. Can't wait until I see the Eiffel Tower.

Just so you know, it's getting really hard to type with these long nails. And these foreign keyboards are a challenge.

By the way, the countryside was beautiful. It was nice to see more than dark and dingy tunnels. And the toilet on the TGV was a real toilet and didn't empty onto the tracks. But it was still nothing like the movie French Kiss.

1 comment: