Litze's Athens Marathon Journal

Welcome to my Athens Marathon Journal. Since this is such a big event in my life, I thought I would keep a journal. I type a lot faster, and neater, than I write so I thought I would use the computer. And I thought that someone just might be interested to see how things were going with it.



Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17, 2010

I,m working on a foreign keyboard and some of the letters and symbols are in different places. My finger nails are getting long and it is difficult to type.
We spent 2 nights in La Spezia and visited Cinque Terre. Only the first trail was open so it was disappointing. Dale and I crashed and burned halfway through the trip so we went back to the hotel and slept the rest of the afternoon. We are feeling better now. It was a whole day of train travel to get to Nice. The weather has been cold and rainy.
We have 2 nights in Nice. Dale wasn,t feeling well this morning so he slept while I walked along the beach. The sun was out and it was so hot I had to go down to my tank top. This afternoon we had a tour of Eze, where they make perfume, and Monaco. Tomorrow is a train to Paris.

Happy Birthday Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Litze and Dale,

    I loved the Cinque Terre walk about ... oh, wow, 25 years ago. Too bad only the first trail was open (why?) but it sounds as though it was meant to be if you needed a good sleep. Glad you're feeling better now. You have seen and done so much in a short time - it's taking it's toll! I'm about to read about Paris now. See you soon,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete