Man, have I been busy. I've recovered from my illness but I"m still playing catch up. My running is fine but I want to get back to circuit training. I think that will help.
Less than 2 months away. I've run almost 24k. Today I'm attempting 27k. It gets harder and harder to find a decent route. I'm going to try eating a power bar on my run today and see how that works. I've updated my iphone so I'm hoping that helps with the GPS. It is cloudy and cool today which is good for a long run.
I'm a little panicky about getting the long runs in. My times are good, especially considering my recent illness. I just need to get in the distance. I think I'll concentrate on the core training after the marathon. There are so many things going on these days that are stressing me out. I'm glad I have my running back because it helps.
I want to congratulate Wendy on a great run. She did a half marathon in Reykjavik, Iceland and got a PR. I can't wait to hear all about it.
According to the calendar on my blog, it is 55 days to the marathon. Where does the time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment