Litze's Athens Marathon Journal

Welcome to my Athens Marathon Journal. Since this is such a big event in my life, I thought I would keep a journal. I type a lot faster, and neater, than I write so I thought I would use the computer. And I thought that someone just might be interested to see how things were going with it.



Friday, September 17, 2010

Hills

I did 6 hill repeats on Gibsons Way last night. The first couple of hills I thought they would be my last but it got better the more I did. It takes me so long to warm up! I think hills are tougher mentally than physically. My Achilles is still bothering me so I made an appointment with physio. I go next Tuesday. Hopefully they will give me some exercises that help. I've iced it the last two nights and I think it feels better even with just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment