Litze's Athens Marathon Journal

Welcome to my Athens Marathon Journal. Since this is such a big event in my life, I thought I would keep a journal. I type a lot faster, and neater, than I write so I thought I would use the computer. And I thought that someone just might be interested to see how things were going with it.



Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tax Season is OVER!!!!

Wow - it's finally here. The end of tax season. Had a wonderful time at the end of tax season dinner at Chaster House. I had the duck and chocolate tart. I was so full! But it was delicious. My poem was well received, which is always nice. And it was just such a relief to have it over. Friday was very stressful, trying to get the last GST's done with all the interuptions.

I woke up today feeling really unwell. I had a sinus headache and was so tired but couldn't sleep in for the life of me. I did manage until 9 am, though. I felt hung over but I didn't drink last night. Maybe I ate too much. Anyway, couldn't muster up what I needed to go for a run. I had to catch the 12:20 to go to town for some much needed shopping. I felt lousy all day and was really glad that I was able to catch the 5:30 home. I will run tomorrow with the group. I guess I won't be making my 60 minute 10k but as long as I finish I will be happy. I hope I can get back into my routine really soon.

I can't see the countdown on my lame computer but according to my calculations, its 183 days to Athens.

No comments:

Post a Comment