Litze's Athens Marathon Journal

Welcome to my Athens Marathon Journal. Since this is such a big event in my life, I thought I would keep a journal. I type a lot faster, and neater, than I write so I thought I would use the computer. And I thought that someone just might be interested to see how things were going with it.



Saturday, May 29, 2010

13.66

Yup, that's how many miles I ran today. And I felt good most of the way. The last few hills were a bit tough but I plodded through. And my pace was a speedy 11.13. My goal pace was 11.21 so I am quite happy with that. Dale dropped me off in Sechelt and I ran home. My GPS had a few glitches again and after 20 minutes at 10.68 miles, I had no idea how far I had run so I did a slight detour and added a bit of extra mileage. It all worked out and I'm looking forward to my 15 mile run next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment