Well, I finished an 11.67 mile run today. It has been a tough week. I ran 5 times this week. I haven't done that for quite awhile. I don't think my body is all that happy with me. No aches and pains per se but I'm just tired. My calves have been talking to me during runs and they've never done that before. I guess it will get used to it after awhile and I'll just be so fit a 26 miler will seem like a walk in the park. :)
So yesterday we were on Vancouver Island and stayed over night in Chemainus. I went for a run and Dale rode his bike beside (behind) me. We only did 3.5 miles but ended up going through the town quite times. It is a pretty little town and I quite enjoyed the run even though my pace was slower than it should be.
Wednesday I was suppose to do a 6 mile Tempo run. It was pouring rain so I tried to do it on my treadmill. After about 15 minutes I was too tired to keep up the pace. I kept slowing down until I was at 5 miles an hour. I did an hour run and ended up only running just of 5 miles. It was quite disappointing but it might have just been that I worked too hard the day before. We'll see how it goes this week.
I'm proud of Samantha. She's entered a 5K race through work. Its on Father's Day and she is raising funds for Prostate Cancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment