Litze's Athens Marathon Journal

Welcome to my Athens Marathon Journal. Since this is such a big event in my life, I thought I would keep a journal. I type a lot faster, and neater, than I write so I thought I would use the computer. And I thought that someone just might be interested to see how things were going with it.



Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Aftermath

Wow. It doesn't stop when tax season is over. I haven't written in 2 weeks because I've been so busy. Ingrid, Diane and I did the Sun Run. Linda came with us but she got a shopping injury and was unable to run. We all got a PW (Personal Worst). But that's ok because we ran it together. It didn't seem like 90 minutes. We enjoyed each other's company and it was a great Swan Song run for Ingrid. I'm going to miss our Sun Run weekends.

As for my running, I'm trying to get back on schedule. At noon today I'm heading out for a 10 mile run. The tricky part seems to be keeping the right pace. I think I'll have to start getting creative with my running program.

I had a couple of days off work so I went into town to visit. I spent some time with Mom and Dad and had dinner at Garry Point with Janice and Susanne. I even managed to squeeze in lunch with Samantha before going home.

I was finally able to convince Dale to get a new computer. Our house looks like a tornado went through it as we rearranged the computer room. Add to the list of things to do.

Anyway, Monday is a new week and, hopefully, back to the routine that I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment