I was about 10 minutes into my run when I realized I turned off the little voice in my head. Well, actually, the little voice in my running program on my iphone. I decided to let it go and see how I do without the feedback every five minutes. It was a tough run. My legs were tired. I may have to rethink running 3 days in a row. Especially if the first 2 are hard runs. I think the feedback keeps me motivated. However, it may also give me an excuse to run slower. My goal was an easy 8.5 km run at about a 7:08 per km pace. I clocked an average 6:36 pace for 9.33 km. Can't say I'd have run UP Gibsons Way from North Road if I'd have known I had done my 8.5. I was tired at the end but glad I had run. Went to circuit training afterwards. I had a glass of fruit juice before I went and I think that helped with my energy level.
I went swimming this morning. I finally liked it. I forgot why I used to like to swim. The last few times I went I didn't get into that rythm where I feel I can swim forever. I found that today. Music would sure be sweet, though!
105 days to Athens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment